If you miss it this time, well, you’ve missed it forever. A dinner party with a few of our U.S. Judo greats:
- AnnMaria Demars, Our very first U.S.A. World Champion
- Hal Sharp, 9th Dan, Author and video producer
- Gene Lebell, U.S. Grand Campion, Stuntman
- Ernie Smith National Referee, Promotion chairperson USJA
- Tosh Seino U.S. National Champion, Armed Forces Grand Champion.
They will be telling their stories and answering questions, and giving us insight into our rich National and local history from the 40’s, 50’s 60’s 70’s and 80’s. It will be held on October 2, 2016, at the Luminarius restaurant. Dinner donations are tax deductible
- $50.00 per person. Payable to Nanka Judo.
- Send for your tickets to:
- Teshima and Company, 2215 W. 190th Street, Torrance, CA 90504 • (310) 323-1040
- Hayward Nishioka – Ways and Means Chairperson (Posted August 23, 2016)